• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR9 pistol

The blade is considered a brace, like the Sig brace, its not a stock. Adding it to your pistol doesn't make it an SBR.
Right. I understand now. It just looks so much like a stock. I love the way it looks. Now about those 33rd glock mags... Do you want to get rid of any?

The Scorpion also suppresses better than the MPX and the AR9 as well if I'm not mistaken.

I want an AR9 and a MPX but the more I researched the more it looked like the Scorpion is an all around better gun.
Ok thanks, and sorry about the glock mag comment. Wrong person.

No worries. I need some myself.

For what its worth I'm a weirdo when it comes to guns, I'm very particular and looks rank high on my criteria list for guns. That said if I do build an AR9 I'll be going with a QTC 10 Colt style lower. I just dont care for the way the Glock mags angle out of the receiver. I know the Glock mags are cheaper and you have an extra round capacity but I like the straight colt mags. I'm just weird like that.

So don't pay attention to the dillusionsl prices you see on here sometimes. Look at slickguns for a good deal. There are many stores that you can have it shipped to and they won't charge you a transfer fee, like Cherokee gun and pawn.
http://www.deguns.net/cz-scorpion-for-sale-91351-806703913513-p/91351.htm
IMG_2383.PNG

I built my own off of a PSA glock lower. The upper I chose (I believe Angstadt Arms) also has no deflector. Even as a left handed shooter, nothing has touched me yet, and I shoot with my nose practically touching the charging handle. This is with 115gr ball.

IMG_4365.JPG

I too prefer the colt style. Love the mags feel and the angle they insert into the receiver. The new prices from metalform are great too! I keep this one well fed. Next time I post her she'll have an Omega9k married to her face
No worries. I need some myself.

For what its worth I'm a weirdo when it comes to guns, I'm very particular and looks rank high on my criteria list for guns. That said if I do build an AR9 I'll be going with a QTC 10 Colt style lower. I just dont care for the way the Glock mags angle out of the receiver. I know the Glock mags are cheaper and you have an extra round capacity but I like the straight colt mags. I'm just weird like that.

I've thought about these myself, how expensive was the blade adaptor and is it something you can install yourself or does it require a gunsmith?
It installs with an Allen key in approx: 2 minutes 17 seconds. Like check your length of pull errrrr length of cheek resting then lock it down. kAK offers a tube in conjunction with their brace that's dimpled in 12 sections and reallllly locks it down tight. Like tight enough to run on a Draco harddddd and not loosen a bit.

It installs with an Allen key in approx: 2 minutes 17 seconds. Like check your length of pull errrrr length of cheek resting then lock it down. kAK offers a tube in conjunction with their brace that's dimpled in 12 sections and reallllly locks it down tight. Like tight enough to run on a Draco harddddd and not loosen a bit.

oh i know all about the blade, have it on my two ar pistols, i was wondering about how expensive it was to get the buffer tube on the scorpion, didnt know if it threaded right on or if you need an adapter or what

Back
Top Bottom