Are Glocks now $700 and up??

People are just nuts man, I have a love for the OD but past that I will not pay over 450ish for a Glock................

Ive always seen the 17, 19, 22, 23, and what ever the sig models are sell for around $500. The 21 and 20 are always a littke more. If theres ever been.a under $500 21 or 20, I wasnt lucky enough to catch it.

There is a shortage of quality, desirable 9mm handguns right now and I think we all know that. So, yes, they are worth it to those who must have one right now. It is what it is. I was a bit disheartened by it at first, but as the world turns those are the days of our lives. lol It's like a soap opera on the ODT lately.

I've seen the same. The color of the frame does not increase the inherent value of the gun. Adding accessories like a holster, extra mags, a threaded barrel will increase the value of the package, but the value of the gun is the same. I saw a Gen 2 G19 or G17 for something stupid like $650. And people were saying how great a deal it was!!!

ARs are bringing way over their value but that's supply and demand. Can't find them most places and theirs a long back order for parts and guns. Glocks, however, are not in low supply and a new one can be ordered for less than most of the used ones here. It's maddening.

I never thought I would see the day when I could buy a new Glock cheaper than a used one!......And folks are buying the used ones! "Stupid is as stupid does" Forrest Gump...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom