Are Glocks now $700 and up??

Browsing through the site I see some Glocks labeled as blue label and others not. Are the blue one's for Police only?

A green glock does not make it worth 200.00 more! A glock is a glock, is a glock, period!

I know that but even before the hype show me where you can go buy an OD19, I am just saying I REALLY like those and would pay more than normal.................

Big Woods Goods continues to sell them for $529 as they get them in. Gen 4 with 3 mags.

They must not want my business then because I called them and they said they have zero 9mm handguns in stock. According to them they are getting Glocks one or two at a time unforeseen and as soon as they hit the shelf, they're gone. They do have some Rugers coming in this week, though.

Browsing through the site I see some Glocks labeled as blue label and others not. Are the blue one's for Police only?

Blue label are basically Leo only. Same glock, extra magazine, generally around 100.00 less than standard retail. So when you buy a blue label for 425.00 and then try to sell for 650.00....
That deserves a Bazinga!

Same thing people have been doing with the shield it retails for 400 bucks never seen one on here for less than 550 ................

- - - Updated - - -

the od 27 is worth $600 , im not bashing that guy or the guys that have extras , just saying

Agreed...............

Back
Top Bottom