Are Glocks now $700 and up??

Same thing people have been doing with the shield it retails for 400 bucks never seen one on here for less than 550 ................

- - - Updated - - -

The Shield thing is just crazy. Why would you want to pay $600+ for a $400 sub-par quality pistol? I paid $380 for it shipped when it first came out and sold it a week later. Yeah, it's small, it's new. Big woop.

The Shield thing is just crazy. Why would you want to pay $600+ for a $400 sub-par quality pistol? I paid $380 for it shipped when it first came out and sold it a week later. Yeah, it's small, it's new. Big woop.

I think the other M&P's are WAY better than the Shield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$400 for a Glock that has had one round shot through it is a bit high. Maybe with an extra mag.

Color means nothing to the BG who it gets used on.

Anything else (color, etc..) is just "First World" collector bull****.

$400 for a Glock that has had one round shot through it is a bit high. Maybe with an extra mag.

Color means nothing to the BG who it gets used on.

Anything else (color, etc..) is just "First World" collector bull****.

I know but that OD19 just looks SWEEET on my side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 156819

Ditto, I have always seen Glocks running for $550-600... but a USED Shield 9mm with no extras for $650++ Academy all day long $399 and they had some the other day when I was in!

Back
Top Bottom