Are Glocks now $700 and up??

How long will the ODT continue to be mystified and outraged by price points during times of political uncertainty?

I've lived long enough to know that there are plenty of fools out there to go around, and there are certainly some on here.

Ignore it, and it will go away. :D

I laugh at the idiots that post in an ad that is obviously over priced, "Good Deal, Wont Last Long, Great price, etc." . I don't care what people ask for their stuff, it's theirs and they can price it at whatever they want, but don't be stupid and post that it is a good deal when it isn't. If the only experience you have buying guns is over paying during the panic.......you don't know anything about what a deal is. Glock still sells at the same price point at most stockng dealers when they get them. I had to wait a month or two for SPD to get a Blue Label 19 Gen 4 last year, but I was not about to panic buy an over priced one any where else. I will not buy any Glocks that are priced higher than new and usually the Gen 4's on here are sold minus the third magazine so they can resell it for 2 or 3 times retail.

Nope, still worth no more than 400 to me. Of course, I only own one and have no interest in owning any more other than trade fodder.

In my opinion its no different than you guys paying $35-$45 for federal bulk packs of 22lr.

That's almost double retail and um news flash.... They aren't banning 22lr.....and as soon as you guys stop buying it for crazy prices... It will come back to reality.

My mom picked up a new gen3 g27 from bullseye for 499$. We were lucky they had two and the other was used.
Hilltop pawn in snellvile has a g21 for 429$. they also have a g26 but the slide is RURNT! and some idiot spary painted the frame camo but a toothbrush, solvent and about 5 hours the frame would come clean.

Back
Top Bottom