Are Glocks now $700 and up??

The folks that are buying them just do not want to make the extra effort to find a new one. They are out there, you just have to look and when you find one, act fast. However, having said that - it is their money to spend as they wish......

AVO had a TON of .40s but only 1 9mm and I didn't see any .45 in Glock, they are out there for sure... all about being at the right place at the right time.

Try buying a glock at LEO pricing right now... They are VERY VERY VERY much so low in supply. As in they have not been available for almost a month now unless you want a 22 or 27.

I've seen the same. The color of the frame does not increase the inherent value of the gun. Adding accessories like a holster, extra mags, a threaded barrel will increase the value of the package, but the value of the gun is the same. I saw a Gen 2 G19 or G17 for something stupid like $650. And people were saying how great a deal it was!!!

ARs are bringing way over their value but that's supply and demand. Can't find them most places and theirs a long back order for parts and guns. Glocks, however, are not in low supply and a new one can be ordered for less than most of the used ones here. It's maddening.

Back
Top Bottom