• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are there firearms on here that one day........

Not all are out of whack on the pricing. I finally got one yesterday that I had been holding out for one to show up at a reasonable price. However, I have to agree that some folks just don't have a clue as to what price range is acceptable for their stuff.

You hope the seller comes to his senses and actually prices them to sell verses pricing them to sit so he can come back and look at them whenever he wants and take pride in his investment.

:brick:
You laugh now, but one day that HiPoint you turned down, a million years in the future will be dug up by an Alien Archeologist and will be worth a fortune :rolleyes:

The ones that have been on here for YEARS are just weird at this point. Like the seller died and he has it on auto relist.

That's what I figured a long time ago. The seller has gone on up to his reward in neckbeard heaven and autorelist keeps putting his stuff up for sale. If he's in neckbeard hell another member will agree to buy the overpriced item but the upload speed from hell will be 1 byte per hour.

LOL, ODT mythology. "Bocephysus - doomed to forever relist his item and when a member agrees to buy it, his internet goes down and the buyer loses interest and moves on, only to cause Bocephysus to relist it.

Back
Top Bottom