• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we united? doesn't seem so

300AAC-hoghunter

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   0
Reaction score
as a fellow gun owner i am just pissed at how the classified section of our site looks today.

Just saw a DPMS listed for $1500...not a decked out one...just a standard no frills DPMS.

Shame on us for even wanting to screw over a fellow member for the mighty dollar. We are a tight group of like minded individuals on this site...

this needs to stop...

end of rant

I hate to say it but there is going to be a lot more where that came from until we hears whats coming down the pipe in January.

If that's what someone wants to pay then so be it, and you DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT! If someone wants to pay $1,500 then who cares! I certainly don't!

I really doubt that anyone who's been on this site for a length of time would consider buying a DPMS for that kind of money... some new guy might get screwed, but he should really stroll through the classifieds a little longer before letting go of that kind of cash.

I say that sellers can be ridiculous if they want- I'd use the term "sellers" loosely because I doubt they're going to sell much.

I did a trade with Helvis88 the other night...and after it was over, i felt like i was ahead of the trade by a huge amount...he was such a cool guy, i called him back and told him id kick him an extra 500 rds of 223 for the 2 ARs i traded him.

What happened to the bond of brotherhood? SMDH

Back
Top Bottom