• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we united? doesn't seem so

If you think there wont be a ban on hi-cap mags you are delusional, this man has nothing to lose he cant be re-elected. Its clear he has no regard for our constitution.

I have noticed that most of the *****ing going on here is by NON SUPPORTERS. And the same people are asking 550.00 for a used glock that goes for 479.00 at AO. why not jump on those guys?
What I see here are hundreds of good people using Ga's gun laws to make a little extra money to feed their families and their habit (gun trading). I will continue to buy and sell at today's going prices. Hell i have to replenish. If we dont there will be no one buying and selling here. We'll all be on Gunbroker.
There will be a ban of some sorts, count on it! And if you are as high and mighty as you PRETEND to be then I will expect an apology from you WHEN it happens. (fat chance huh!)
I love this site, but there are way to many... Holier than thou people here. if you are not a capitalist then you are not a true believer in the American Way.
I saw someone post guns are not a commodity, well you are right, however most of my guns are an investment. I have a few that are just for fun that i wont sell no matter what the price, but if i can make money due to demand its none of your Damn business!

If you think there wont be a ban on hi-cap mags you are delusional, this man has nothing to lose he cant be re-elected. Its clear he has no regard for our constitution.

I have noticed that most of the *****ing going on here is by NON SUPPORTERS. And the same people are asking 550.00 for a used glock that goes for 479.00 at AO. why not jump on those guys?
What I see here are hundreds of good people using Ga's gun laws to make a little extra money to feed their families and their habit (gun trading). I will continue to buy and sell at today's going prices. Hell i have to replenish. If we dont there will be no one buying and selling here. We'll all be on Gunbroker.
There will be a ban of some sorts, count on it! And if you are as high and mighty as you PRETEND to be then I will expect an apology from you WHEN it happens. (fat chance huh!)
I love this site, but there are way to many... Holier than thou people here. if you are not a capitalist then you are not a true believer in the American Way.
I saw someone post guns are not a commodity, well you are right, however most of my guns are an investment. I have a few that are just for fun that i wont sell no matter what the price, but if i can make money due to demand its none of your Damn business!

Economics is simply supply and demand. If it doesn't sell it’s priced too high for the current market. If someone gives me $599 for a Hi-Point 9mm then I will sell it to them. If someone asks $599 for a Glock that can be purchased new for $429 then it will be a hard sell but I'm not going to beach about it, he can keep it.

You as well as others have a fatalistic view my friend. Many of us were caught asleep on guard during the last Assault Weapons Ban 1994. A lot of politicians lost their jobs supporting that one. History has a nasty way of repeating itself. No politician wants to be fired. If we group together and move as a unit, the representative leadership will get the message and back off. No more compromises, no more new laws to make an illegal act more illegal, the gun show loop hole is a lie-it’s about outlawing private firearm sales. Repeal the "gun free school zones".

It’s a small radicle left that pushes severe gun restrictions. Ass clowns from California, New York and Chicago are at the front lines. Not everyone is buying the load of manure they are pedaling. A huge number of Americans are very concerned with the focus and vision of the current regime. This is not a time to attack their rights even if they chose not to exercise them. There is a deep concern that the path selected is doomed to failure. With a Republican congress this will not be an easy battle for the left wingers. As long as we stick together and stay the course to prevent the dismantling of the second amendment we will fare this storm and those yet to come.

Give up and concede defeat without putting up a decent fight will be an exercise in failure and unacceptable for such an important issue.

The second amendment was never about “sporting use” or "self-defense" and to argue otherwise serves only those who would dismantle it.

Last edited:
Look Its all about supply and demand if i have something you want and no one else does i can ask what i want. espesually if you want it more than i do the only reason i have ever over priced anything is cause my wife told me to get ride of it so i price high so i can keep and sure enough it gets bought so im out. and by the way not every one that has sold something on here recently has went out and bought the stuff out of stock ive been holding on to all my stuff for months hell it took 7 mo to get in from the first back order and ive still had them for 6 mo

??? Please add some commas or some periods. It's hard reading your post like a robot.!?

gold is a different story since it is a commodity/ used for wealth and trading. guns as u said are a luxury item and really serve no value for trade much over the purchase price. collectibles are understandably raised in price due to rarity etc. much like gold brings good money due to rarity and can bring a good trade, but these everyday kind of guns, the ones that have no rarity or special marks that people ask a ridiculous amount for is in fact greed. trust me, im not trying to sound like a saint, but people are crazy with some of the prices they ask for used stuff. used stuff you can buy brand new for well under the asking price. if you bought a tv for $400, use it, and a couple months later you go to sell it for $550 when brand new in store is still $400. arent you trying to take advantage of a person unaware of the same tv selling for $150 less brand new?is that not greedy? the definition? no. but it is greed. but what can you do but move on and try to find another for sale for a realistic price. i just figured id chime in on the subject while it was up.

You lost me at "luxury item", but the punctuation didn't help either.

Look Its all about supply and demand if i have something you want and no one else does i can ask what i want. espesually if you want it more than i do the only reason i have ever over priced anything is cause my wife told me to get ride of it so i price high so i can keep and sure enough it gets bought so im out. and by the way not every one that has sold something on here recently has went out and bought the stuff out of stock ive been holding on to all my stuff for months hell it took 7 mo to get in from the first back order and ive still had them for 6 mo

Wow...stream of "consciousness". Drinking and interneting (I know this isn't a real word) is not the best combo bro :cool-new:

I laugh cause most of us got more than enough to protect our family but always lookin 4 good deals.. I laugh cause people refused to believe things could be crumbling. Stock up the water supply Got a nice crossbow from the wife that was my 1st choice second was a couple sheets of copper happy new year

Back
Top Bottom