• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ARE YOU A MOTIVATED SELLER

LIL off subject but....i wish there was a way to see who's ignoring you so you could then ignore their S*** too. Seam fair????
Seems fair to me....I think sometimes my avatars upsets some folks...if that kills a deal so be it...I know of 2 person's in fact can't stand my avatar. ...haven't seen one of them in awhile on here and see the other holier than thou person every now and again

LIL off subject but....i wish there was a way to see who's ignoring you so you could then ignore their S*** too. Seam fair????

I'm ignoring you.......................just kidding.

They just can't see what you post, if they are ignoring you.
The only reason I have anybody on ignore is so I don't accidentally try to deal with them again.

Seems fair to me....I think sometimes my avatars upsets some folks...if that kills a deal so be it...I know of 2 person's in fact can't stand my avatar. ...haven't seen one of them in awhile on here and see the other holier than thou person every now and again

Why? Are they racist?

Proud of my Heritage and my folks picked their own incase of offences

I'm ignoring you.......................just kidding.

They just can't see what you post, if they are ignoring you.
The only reason I have anybody on ignore is so I don't accidentally try to deal with them again.
Good Reason for the ignore factor, i haven't had any bad deals ....yet, knock on wood. But i have earned some hatred due to my Roots Kinda Beliefs

Your avatar only makes me like you more.

Back
Top Bottom