• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you warranty or allow returns on items you sell?

Do you warranty a gun you sell?

• Yes. Give me a taco

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No, I want a Taco anyway!

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Depending on the taco

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
I had a guy disassemble a 1911 he just bought from me, in his truck, in traffic, with his 5 year old daughter in the seat beside him, then call me and ask how to put it back together, while still in traffic…he later complained that the gun was defective. I found HIM to be defective, and begged him to let me buy it back…nuckin futcase…

I had a guy disassemble a 1911 he just bought from me, in his truck, in traffic, with his 5 year old daughter in the seat beside him, then call me and ask how to put it back together, while still in traffic…he later complained that the gun was defective. I found HIM to be defective, and begged him to let me buy it back…nuckin futcase…
He should have got a Bill o Sail ⛵

😂😂😂😂😂😂

In rare cases I do. As I deal in antiques, I can't always test guns fully so if I sell one under the impression it dwant work, or in one case it was a different obscure German caliber than I thought, I will do what I can to make it right.

However if someone takes something apart and breaks it, or fires modern ammo out a antique gun and damages it, sorry for your luck but you are stuck with it.

Back
Top Bottom