Are you that guys?

I'm fine and not even hungry. For a fat guy, that says a lot.
"Fat"? :confused: You ain't trying hard enough. It's going to be in the 80s all week. People are flipping those switches for the first time in over 6 months. You ought to be smiling ear to ear! ;)
Flipped ours for the first time yesterday afternoon. Purred like kittens.... :afro:

Wow! You really must have changed smokers' minds! I bet they had no idea it was bad for them. God bless you sir; you saved many lives today.

If you are allergic to cats, don't go to homes with cats and if you are allergic to smoke, don't hang around smokers.

Haha. My lungs ain't got **** on my liver

Wow! You really must have changed smokers' minds! I bet they had no idea it was bad for them. God bless you sir; you saved many lives today.

If you are allergic to cats, don't go to homes with cats and if you are allergic to smoke, don't hang around smokers.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

By the way, I don't "hang around" cats and smokers. Sometimes they "hang around" me.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

By the way, I don't "hang around" cats and smokers. Sometimes they "hang around" me.
They are the worst...

a398.idata.over_blog.com_503x376_4_07_09_86_cat_smoking.jpg

I wonder how many people that drive electric cars feel the same way about people that don't. It's just another form of elitism that is acceptable in our society. We need to STOP being so judgmental about how other people live their lives as long as it doesn't interfere with us. We need to STOP making up excuses to justify that judgmentalism. Does a non smoker have a legitimate complete if second hand smoke is an irritation. Yep! But to claim it's dangerous to their health is pure BS.

I wonder how many people that drive electric cars feel the same way about people that don't. It's just another form of elitism that is acceptable in our society. We need to STOP being so judgmental about how other people live their lives as long as it doesn't interfere with us. We need to STOP making up excuses to justify that judgmentalism. Does a non smoker have a legitimate complete if second hand smoke is an irritation. Yep! But to claim it's dangerous to their health is pure BS.
Bear, is this just lies? http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tobaccocancer/secondhand-smoke (Forget any conjecture or modeling assumptions, just the obvious over riding conclusion). If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd assume they'd want LESS people to know about causes. I understand the WHO's study showed 'only' a 16% increase in lung cancer cases amongst those subjected to 2nd hand smoke.

Back
Top Bottom