Are you that guys?

people walk by me and cough
Interestingly enough, I never see anybody doing the same thing when people light up the charcoal for barbecue at the park.
Evidently two grams of a natural dried leaf bother them more than charcoal and nasty lighter fluids.

We were at Disney this weekend and they do there best to put smoking sections completely out of the way of everything. We still had two women try to make a point by walking directly through the smoking section and exclaim "I can't believe they're smoking here!"

Another time I was in the smoking section and some behemoth plopped down on the bench in front of me with her sink full of ice cream and two churros and started coughing. I ignored her and after a minute of her "coughing" and getting no response from me she said:

"Can't you do that somewhere else?"
Me - "No."
Bertha - "You're not supposed to smoke here. That's only allowed outside the park."

That's when I reached over and grabbed the giant metal trash can with the ashtray that was 1' away and pointed to the writing that said "Smoking Section". She turned her nose up and looked away bound and determined to stand her ground. Then I started blowing the smoke in her direction and she eventually waddled off.

We were at Disney this weekend and they do there best to put smoking sections completely out of the way of everything. We still had two women try to make a point by walking directly through the smoking section and exclaim "I can't believe they're smoking here!"

Another time I was in the smoking section and some behemoth plopped down on the bench in front of me with her sink full of ice cream and two churros and started coughing. I ignored her and after a minute of her "coughing" and getting no response from me she said:

"Can't you do that somewhere else?"
Me - "No."
Bertha - "You're not supposed to smoke here. That's only allowed outside the park."

That's when I reached over and grabbed the giant metal trash can with the ashtray that was 1' away and pointed to the writing that said "Smoking Section". She turned her nose up and looked away bound and determined to stand her ground. Then I started blowing the smoke in her direction and she eventually waddled off.

That was foreplay for both of you, cmon admit it

I wonder how long it would take to put sun tan lotion on her?

s6.postimg.org_udbnvwir5_fat_girl_swimsuit.jpg
Quit makeing fun of my girlfriend

My cough is generally reserved for the smoker just outside the restaurant door. You are not one of "Those Guys/Gals" and thanks for that. Smoke on my friend.. Your life..

Well, it happened again haha. My fiancé was standing in the cigarette line at the grocery store. The lady behind Her said, "cigarette will kill you"! Before I could get a word out my fiancé said "so does high cholesterol and a bad attitude"! Haha. It was epic. As we were walking away she told he clerk she needed 10 scratch off lotto tickets.

I don't smoke but I don't care if you do.
I agree.

But I still (politely and respectfully) hope that you will try to quit. I'll put 10 yrs on the end of your life!

I respect your right to do whatever you want to do, as long as it does not harm others.

Years ago, I was at a Braves game (when they sucked) during the day. There was a very meager crowd. My friends and I had ditched school to go see the game. No one anywhere close to us (as in 50') when we hear this woman demonstratively coughing. We turn around and she's at least 20 rows above us, so we just turn around and ignore her. She gets offended, I guess, and gets louder. This goes on for 5 or ten minutes before she starts yelling at my friend for having the audacity to smoke.

Of course, being the Southern gentlemen we were, the five of us lit up simultaneously and went up and sat in front of her and turned our backs. She went all retard and yelling, the ushers came- she was yelling and cursing and at some point elevated to full on bozo the clown.

The ushers apologized to us for her bothering us. My how times have changed. BTW-Braves lost again

You were skipping school?!?! :tsk: :nono:

Smokers are just the latest group it's OK to discriminate against. Every generation needs one. The bias against smoking is out of control, especially against second hand smoke. You won't hear about the study done by the WHO to investigate the harmful effects of second hand smoke. They discovered that the only real negative effect was to cause some eye and sinus irritation...and nothing else....at all. They were so shocked by the findings they assumed the study was flawed in some way, so they did a second one that was much more extensive. Same results.

Back
Top Bottom