• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Arguments on ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230520-185051.png

Why would I punctuate a post on a forum are we having a language arts test that I don’t know about ?
Well as you already know.. some folks think they know more than everybody else.. but I learned yrs ago , when you start showing folks how smart you are, you’re just showing them how much .. ehh for the sake of not an argument I’ll just let everybody figure out the rest

Not really a question but I love how some of these old guys are so defensive about everything. We get it, you have more experience, but you don’t have to act like an asshole lmao. Isn’t the point of the gun community to bring people together. I’m not gonna say everyone is like this, because there are some very nice people on here, but there are so many people that are quick to argue with someone over nothing. I get that many of you older gentleman have nothing going on in your lives and ODT is all that you do with your time, but why spend the last few minutes of your life arguing? It’s easier to be nice, just saying

Attachments

• insulted Doc.jpg
    insulted Doc.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 34
I’m guessing you’re one of the 60 year olds that argues with everyone?
Actually I was trying to be nice to you.
And non judgemental.

But I see your batting 1000 already,

But sometimes I'm just an asshole for the fun of it.
Doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

You do know that you cannot judge age on the internet.
Maturity maybe, but if they are rude and uncompromising I’d see that as a lack of maturity.

Met folks I thought would be quite old and a relative kid gets out of the vehicle, and several times it was the opposite.
I've met that guy.
And talk with him on occasion.
He should have been the next Roy Jinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom