• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT gets free advertisement on youtube

Which one of y'all selling and "Be having them good sticks!" 😂

This affirms my need to see a Ga DMV issued Driver's License and honestly I feel "Forizzle my Nizzle" if you have a GCL, GWL, GFL, GFL (pick your acronym of choice) as well.

Plus, if I show up to a meet and your drawers are showing, you looked like you've crapped your pants cause they "saggin'", you have an ineptitude to formulate proper sentences in common English and something sets off my gut worse than Taco Bell then I'll politely decline you and you can slam me with negative stones in my feedback. I'll take the "Bro just ditched on me for real!" as feedback before I let a firearm fall into possible sketchy hands.

Do I profile? Do you know HUGH???

"HUGH" DANG RIGHT!

Which one of y'all selling and "Be having them good sticks!" 😂

This affirms my need to see a Ga DMV issued Driver's License and honestly I feel "Forizzle my Nizzle" if you have a GCL, GWL, GFL, GFL (pick your acronym of choice) as well.

Plus, if I show up to a meet and your drawers are showing, you looked like you've crapped your pants cause they "saggin'", you have an ineptitude to formulate proper sentences in common English and something sets off my gut worse than Taco Bell then I'll politely decline you and you can slam me with negative stones in my feedback. I'll take the "Bro just ditched on me for real!" as feedback before I let a firearm fall into possible sketchy hands.

Do I profile? Do you know HUGH???

"HUGH" DANG RIGHT!
I don't know, but I think you're pretty safe from Quontavius and his homies out there in Possum Snout...:D

Nowadays i just pm who i want for what i want if i have something to trade. Saves alot of the BS . Listing on here is not fun anymore.

Very true. I hold my sail items for the ODT Gun Show saves the headaches of doing listings. I moved almost everything last year.

Back
Top Bottom