• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Around the house EDC…let’s See Em’

Jules Winnfield

Bear Icon Supporter
OCD for ODT
207   0
Reaction score
What’s in your pocket when your fartin around the house in ya PJs…early morning, late evening?

Attachments

• E512394E-DE1F-407E-BAF3-4E0A0C1B02BF.jpeg
    E512394E-DE1F-407E-BAF3-4E0A0C1B02BF.jpeg
    570.5 KB · Views: 123
You carry a gun around your house in your PJs? < serious question
Yes Sir…although there are several firearms strategically placed around the house, I always keep 1 on my person as well. It’s a long walk to the mailbox, taking out the trash, etc…I prefer to have it on me at all times and as you will see as this thread progresses, many…many others do as well.

You carry a gun around your house in your PJs? < serious question
I do now. I don't live in a bad area, but had an idiot knock on my door, mistaking the address. He was agitated and open carrying a Taurus in an uncle mikes holster...(agitated idiot and looking for trouble is never a good combination)
It would have taken me a few seconds to get to the 12ga discreetly stored in the coat rack by the front door, and that few seconds could have made a difference had the situation turned uglier.
Luckily, he realized he was at the wrong house before we had to find out how quickly I could deploy the shotgun hidden by the front door.
This lesson was burned in my head. If I am out of bed, there's a pistol in my pocket. No exceptions.

You stay armed and carry around your house in PJs?
Hmm? ..How in the world do you ever take a shower without a gun?
oh. Wait I know.
You must have a waterproof gun for in the shower use. Very smart.
590 shockwave in bathroom vanity cabinet for showering….arms length away.

….but had an idiot knock on my door, mistaking the address. ..
..It would have taken me a few seconds to get to the 12ga ..by the front door.

Maybe consider something like this.
You can just be pointing the gun at the wrong address guy without ever opening the door.

Attachments

• BF573FCC-89E6-4597-AB53-522E76EE44A0.jpeg
    BF573FCC-89E6-4597-AB53-522E76EE44A0.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom