Landofthefree

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
IMG_4750.jpeg

I think competition from Taurus has forced many bigger-name gun companies
to keep their products reasonably-priced. Competition is a good thing,
and "the better mousetrap" might only be as good as it is, selling for the price it sells for,
thanks to the 2nd best thru 5th best mousetraps.

Never understood the weird amount of deep hatred some guys have for people who have a certain brand of something. And no I don't own a Taurus. Kind of reminds me of the special needs people who still hate on Ford/Chevy/Dodge or whatever brand they don't own. Who cares.

Most low cost gun owners will never shoot enough ammo through their gun to test its durability. That ammo is spensiv.

We used to shoot a Taurus PT92, among many others for testing our ammo in the late 80's, and this specific one was a fantastic pistol with an excellent trigger. I have not owned one myself.

Never understood the weird amount of deep hatred some guys have for people who have a certain brand of something. And no I don't own a Taurus. Kind of reminds me of the special needs people who still hate on Ford/Chevy/Dodge or whatever brand they don't own. Who cares.
Just another reason to pick on someone or some group…..all in fun and laughs.

Someone’s in their feels 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom