Arrowhead pawn high cap. mags, ar's ak's etc!!

Tacticalcountryboy

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
BIG TIME PRICE GOUGING! is obviously a steal not a deal they are stealing from the people who don't know any better! I stopped in the other day, I WAS a regular customer there, bought many guns from them so my findings aren't persuaded in any form! I wanted to check out there stock and was amazed at what I found these people are complete slime balls! there was women in there scared to death for there rights and safety trying to buy guns and one of them had actually done some research and asked him why this gun was almost twice the price it should be......"supply and demand" in a rude tone! taking advantage of people? Ill never shop there again and I pray many others do the same thing! I understand there was a rucus going on and supply was low and demand was high but to the extint they were gouging was downright rediculus!

...a few weeks ago i went in there and bought a few boxes or 5.56 at like 8 bucks a box.. i told my friend they had some left over then phone when was in there and said to but the rest......friend shows up 20 min later while they are marking the same ammo to $20 a box. the are peices of ****..

It's a pawn shop, they are trained to leach off the unsuspecting public!

Like potenza said, it is a freaking pawn shop! Of course they are going to rip off the public, at least the public that goes in there. I go by there often to scope out the revolvers that they have taken in trade.

I can understand not giving your business to a place that is rude or does not give good customer service, but to trash a place of business because of their prices is immature. If you don't like the price, shop somewhere else. Can you find what they have in stock someplace else for cheaper? If yes then buy it, if not and you really want it, guess what you'll buy it. If you are a business owner and the product you sell is becoming scarce and hard to obtain, why wouldn't you increase the price to keep profits up? How much profit does a business owner make if they have no more product to sell for a few months? It's not about gouging customers, it's about staying profitable. Maybe their supplier has also gone up in price too.

Back
Top Bottom