Arrowhead pawn high cap. mags, ar's ak's etc!!

I can understand not giving your business to a place that is rude or does not give good customer service, but to trash a place of business because of their prices is immature. If you don't like the price, shop somewhere else. Can you find what they have in stock someplace else for cheaper? If yes then buy it, if not and you really want it, guess what you'll buy it. If you are a business owner and the product you sell is becoming scarce and hard to obtain, why wouldn't you increase the price to keep profits up? How much profit does a business owner make if they have no more product to sell for a few months? It's not about gouging customers, it's about staying profitable. Maybe their supplier has also gone up in price too.

You would have to know Arrowhead Pawn. They are special.

You would have to know Arrowhead Pawn. They are special.

I don't know them and have never heard of them. Just seeing a lot of people trashing businesses because of their price. If I trash a business, it's because of their poor customer service. There are certain stores that I have visited a few times and consistently received rude or bad service, so I refuse to shop there and refuse to speak anything good about them. Places that have high prices, I just don't buy anything, but I will not trash their name because of it. That's like trashing local mom and pops stores because they charge more than Walmart.

I don't know them and have never heard of them. Just seeing a lot of people trashing businesses because of their price. If I trash a business, it's because of their poor customer service. There are certain stores that I have visited a few times and consistently received rude or bad service, so I refuse to shop there and refuse to speak anything good about them. Places that have high prices, I just don't buy anything, but I will not trash their name because of it. That's like trashing local mom and pops stores because they charge more than Walmart.

I did not mean to give you the wrong idea. Arrowhead Pawn is ALWAYS high, regardless of the gun climate. No one has to trash Arrowhead Pawn, it has always been a trashy place. Do I still visit the store, yes I do. Have I found any "diamonds in the rough"? Yes I have. That is why I still visit the store. When I am there, I look quickly at the guns that catch my attention, then leave. I will come back a week later and see if those guns are still in inventory. If they are, I try and make a deal. If they aren't, I move on. Arrowhead Pawn is just what you would expect from a run down pawn shop in a poorer section of town. I am never disappointed by Arrowhead Pawn, but I expect the worst when I visit them. They are indeed a special place.

Let's all be perfectly honest here. For most of us, guns are essentially toys. Expensive, useful toys, but toys. Very few of us require guns to live our everyday lives or make our way in the world. If the price goes up because of temporary demand or panic, it's the owner's right to profit off that temporary condition, if he or she desires. Likewise, it is the consumer's right to pass up the ridiculous prices and simply wait out the panic. Jacking up the price of food or gasoline after a hurricane is gouging; taking advantage of temporary market conditions is capitalism.

I personally will continue to do business with those that stayed true to themselves and there customers and never jacked up the price all the way till they were out of stock. Kudos to them! its much appreciated and they have earned and or kept my long term business! as for arrowhead, I cant count the number of guns I have bought from them up to that point, but I can say Ill never buy another. I wouldn't piss on the place if it was on fire to put it out.

"I went by there yesterday and ask about 33rd Glock 9mm mags and they want $119.99 for one. It's a freaking $40 mag, come on now"

Got any you want to sell for $40.00?

they had a springfield xds for $550 on 12/30 i wish i woulda bought.

that place is interesting to go to just to people watch. i waited for help to see the xds and watched 2 people sent packing for checking they were felons on the ATF form...really?

I don't like high prices any better than anyone else, but for those complaining, let me ask you this. Would you sell your AR-15 for under $1k right now or your magazines for $15 right now? I wouldn't and I doubt any of you would either. If you put yourself in his shoes, most of you would do the exact same thing, OR just not sell at all. I'm not selling those things, but you'd better believe that if someone offered me $120 for a Glock mag, I'd certainly take it.

Back
Top Bottom