Arrowhead pawn high cap. mags, ar's ak's etc!!

I don't like high prices any better than anyone else, but for those complaining, let me ask you this. Would you sell your AR-15 for under $1k right now or your magazines for $15 right now? I wouldn't and I doubt any of you would either. If you put yourself in his shoes, most of you would do the exact same thing, OR just not sell at all. I'm not selling those things, but you'd better believe that if someone offered me $120 for a Glock mag, I'd certainly take it.

Bravo. Well said. I think a lot of people need to asks themselves that right now.

I got caught in the 94 ban (was only 17). I paid high prices for certain guns and magazines. When the ban lifted, I figured it was my responsibility to to get while the getting was good. The only thing I've been kicking myself for Since Jan is not buying a Glock 19. If I wanted one now and had to pay $700, it would only be my fault for not getting them when they were under $500.

I got caught in the 94 ban (was only 17). I paid high prices for certain guns and magazines. When the ban lifted, I figured it was my responsibility to to get while the getting was good. The only thing I've been kicking myself for Since Jan is not buying a Glock 19. If I wanted one now and had to pay $700, it would only be my fault for not getting them when they were under $500.
do NOT pay $700 for a Glock fella!!!

It ain't just them, its everywhere. I know they are paying more. My buddy works at a gunshop and he said they are now PAYING what they used to sell stuff for. If I think iM gettin gouged I won't go back

Back
Top Bottom