• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARs are cheap now?

I've seen LWRCs for good prices too but I wonder if that has to do with demand for piston driven ars dropping because of so many well built DI rifles on the market at the moment.

Will be interesting to see how the mid/upper markets react.

Yeah, that's my point. Heck, I think DD might have raised prices. It's great if you want a sub $500 M&P Sport or Frankenbuild, but nothing from BCM, DD, etc. have really changed price. I understand if someone on here who bought at a higher price doesn't want to fire "sail" it, but I'm just not seeing dealers "dealing" on mid and upper-level ARs.

Yeah, that's my point. Heck, I think DD might have raised prices. It's great if you want a sub $500 M&P Sport or Frankenbuild, but nothing from BCM, DD, etc. have really changed price. I understand if someone on here who bought at a higher price doesn't want to fire "sail" it, but I'm just not seeing dealers "dealing" on mid and upper-level ARs.

I know it's considered lower end, but it was an unbelievable deal for the $329 shipped, 300 blk, Anderson complete rifle. I can't complain about the accuracy either.

125 gr. Ballistic tip, of Ga Arms.......3 shot group at 50 yards
IMG_0378.JPG

I've seen LWRCs for good prices too but I wonder if that has to do with demand for piston driven ars dropping because of so many well built DI rifles on the market at the moment.

It's actually the DI model that LWRC dropped to roughly $1k. The piston ones are still higher from what I've seen.

I don't think your going to see those guys drop prices drastically. They have a brand to protect just like Cadillac, BMW and Mercedes. You don't say many firesales on the upper tier manufacturers in good times or bad. Their markets are not the bargain shopper, paycheck to paycheck guys.

Back
Top Bottom