• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARs are cheap now?

I know it's considered lower end, but it was an unbelievable deal for the $329 shipped, 300 blk, Anderson complete rifle. I can't complain about the accuracy either.

125 gr. Ballistic tip, of Ga Arms.......3 shot group at 50 yards
View attachment 1272916

You forgot to fire the 3rd one! :pound: :pound::pound::pound:

Nice group!

best top tier i've seen that has actually dropped somewhat is those lwrc's that are going for right at 1k right now.
If I had a thousand or more to spend on one rifle it wouldn't be an AR. I know there's an appreciable difference in factory versus kitchen table builds. But when it comes to a basically public domain design like the AR I just don't give a damn who's name is on it. But if I was in the over $1K territory it would be an FAL or maybe a VEPR.

I keep looking at those Bear Creek Arsenal $199 uppers at Classic.
Then I realize I already have about a half dozen A4 style uppers that are a lot nicer.

Yeah, that's my point. Heck, I think DD might have raised prices. It's great if you want a sub $500 M&P Sport or Frankenbuild, but nothing from BCM, DD, etc. have really changed price. I understand if someone on here who bought at a higher price doesn't want to fire "sail" it, but I'm just not seeing dealers "dealing" on mid and upper-level ARs.

My guess would be that the upper end manufactures mostly have some form of goverment contract, I know DD does so they don't really have a need to lower their prices when the market dips. They can hold out till the prices shoot back up and those entry level ARs get high enough to justify dropping extra money on their product

As soon as the DNC gets a viable candidate vetted and certified "clean - organic", the mass shootings will start up again and the congress-critters will start bitching and moaning about needing common sense gun control. Then prices will escalate quickly as there'll be a whole new generation of credit card holders ready to run out and buy up anything with a banana clip hanging under it.

Back
Top Bottom