• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

As you age

Damn bruises are being gravity bled to my lower leg.
Yes I should take it easy, but no I’m not. LOL
6DB73DD1-C2C4-4ACA-97F8-D04404CFF203.jpeg
E3EBC0A4-236E-43EB-A053-9F593CB91D3F.jpeg

Maybe. All I know is when I go to the doctor with a gout flare in my ankle they give me the blister pack of Prednisone that starts with like 8 or 9 and works down to the last dose. But I never use it all. After about 2 days of that I'm good to go. And it's good to have that stuff around for the next time. It helps all kinds of injuries and pains.
Cortico steroids are good to have around. :) I was making an anabolic steroid joke. I spend too much time in the gym. LOL "chicken and broccoli" has become code for movie stars that are using steroids to slim down and gain muscle for movies.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and Nonliberal Nonliberal please
Don’t get excited... LOLOL
I did all I could not to open this thread last night. I wake up and here it is calling my name.
Older I get the harder is to pee without pooping. In the next decade I guess I'm just going to be sit down pee lady. I'm am in the early stages of getting old and systems just dont run at 100% anymore. Things hurt

Best of luck in your recovery. You're going to be reminded of that feller for the rest of your life though. "Ahh, storms a coming. Did I ever tell you about Sammy ****balls and the fateful 30 yard dash....".

Back
Top Bottom