• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ashton Kutcher....Prepper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this guy's response:

in a way he is right in the other hand he suxs! and is rubbing it in our face that because he has money and stuff he can take care of his family when the **** hits the fan, not having to deal with poor people like us, just move his family under ground or to the hills or for god knows a noah's ark ship! I say SCREW YOU BUDDY! SCREW YOU AND THE **** MONEY YOU GOT! cuz when **** hits the fan ITS THE RICHY SCUMS THAT WOULD GET screwed over first, but by than you rich floks will probably be gone by than....SCREW YOU ALL I SAY lol lmao this is so stupid...the worlds not going to end...is this guy on crack? he stay's fit for the end of the world? what is he going to do out run zombies...this guy has clearly seen 2 many movies.

Zombies? Really?

Have never cared much for kutcher one way or the other- he does bring up a good point of what will happen if something drastic occurs.

I can't hate on him for prepping with his money. I'd like to spend more money on preparation, but you gotta make do with what you got, right?

He's a dickhead that has a hawt ole lady.. Obama supporters phhttt!!!!!!!!!!!! He may have a 6-pack but I got a keg... I can go weeks without eating or electricity... I'll have Demi as my love toy when he shrivals up... Hey Dunkel where did you get that picture of me in your Avatar?

He's a dickhead that has a hawt ole lady.. Obama supporters phhttt!!!!!!!!!!!! He may have a 6-pack but I got a keg... I can go weeks without eating or electricity... I'll have Demi as my love toy when he shrivals up... Hey Dunkel where did you get that picture of me in your Avatar?

^^^^THIS^^^^^ except for the avatar thing, I don't have a keg yet but I'm working on it. LOL! Ashton Kutcher is a TURD!!!

I like most of his work, i find it funny that any of yall could have even the slightest contention towards him because he has money..... or is it because he has money and a hot wife.. or because he has a hot wife.... or because he has money and you don't..... what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.