• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ashton Kutcher....Prepper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like most of his work, i find it funny that any of yall could have even the slightest contention towards him because he has money..... or is it because he has money and a hot wife.. or because he has a hot wife.... or because he has money and you don't..... what is it?

I find it sad and strange that you would be defending him. I don't speak for anyone else on here but as for me , I couldn't care less who he's married to or how much money he has, he's a bleeding heart liberal Obumer supporter who is a TURD! I've heard him in interviews and he rubs me the wrong way, some people do that and in my book that makes him a TURD. Does THAT help you to understand?! :thumb:

I find it sad and strange that you would be defending him. I don't speak for anyone else on here but as for me , I couldn't care less who he's married to or how much money he has, he's a bleeding heart liberal Obumer supporter who is a TURD! I've heard him in interviews and he rubs me the wrong way, some people do that and in my book that makes him a TURD. Does THAT help you to understand?! :thumb:
I find it strange you are judging someone off of interview's. I am in no way defending him, i was making a point that you shouldn't judge someone you never met. and to say someone is a turd because they voted for obama is to say over 50% of america is a turd..... well i guess i can agree there.

yes,,,
I like most of his work, i find it funny that any of yall could have even the slightest contention towards him because he has money..... or is it because he has money and a hot wife.. or because he has a hot wife.... or because he has money and you don't..... what is it?

i743.photobucket.com_albums_xx77_ryt2112_LightenupFrancis.jpg

:biggrin1:

I find it strange you are judging someone off of interview's. I am in no way defending him, i was making a point that you shouldn't judge someone you never met. and to say someone is a turd because they voted for obama is to say over 50% of america is a turd..... well i guess i can agree there.

I said the guy rubs me the wrong way, I don't have to meet somebody to know I don't like em'. Nuff said, I'm outta here! See ya..........

well if i had his money, id be doing things to PROTECT my family in a BIG way, i dont know him personally there4 i wont judge him by what i dont know about him. whatever happen's i will be ready the best way i know how, i feel like other than his money he's in no better position to protect his family than i am, i have stock piled and prepared to defend, i care not what he has, only what i have... things have a way of equaling and will happen the way its suppose to...

Status
Not open for further replies.