• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asked to return pistol purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole ordeal is unreal. We can all come up with ways we would've handled this but at this point after 28 pages, lets hear the name of the Dealer. If he is running his mouth about you there should be nothing stopping you.

let him work it out with the original owner. I would guess that he could come to an agreement if his ffl is on the line. the final outcome may include a replacement pistol for you that is of better value than your current pistol. There is doing the right thing for a fellow gun owner and ffl holder, however it sounds like it is totally his fault. might ask myself what type of customer service i got on first purchase as well as if i have remained a customer after the purchase... there is my five dollars of opinion...

I would like to thank each and every member that responded weather through a P.M. or within this thread. I am trying to P.M. Everyone that asked for the name of the shop, and am glad to do so. While I am not 100% satisfied with the way it turned out, I would like to consider the case closed. I have enough documentation to cover myself if the firearm is indeed stolen, I got a small restitution and have already responded to enough people with a private message to hurt this guys business. It is my opinion that he is unethical and treading on thin ice as it is. He is going to get caught probably sooner than later. I DO appreciate the advice, candor,humor and opinions stating both sides of the case. It helped make the most educated conclusion that I could come to. Thanks to the ODT community.

Either post the dealer's name so:

1) We know where not to shop
2) Someone can notify them and allow them the chance to defend themselves

or close the thread. What's the point in prolonging this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom