• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault weapons ban is NOT the answer

Feinstein is attempting to create a new hold on control, otherwise known as a regime. Just a small player on a big field.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile, one good thing is you have a bunch of experts on asymmetrical warfare returning from the stan and long back from the box, so if they start getting too twitchy even those who'd follow orders to that extent wouldn't outlast any popular public descent.

http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id14.html

I'm not sure where you see "mandatory registration" in anything I've read.....and as far as no new guns, meh, if I owned guns I'm pretty sure I'd already have what I needed that would be on a ban list anyway.

It only makes sense that you would have to register your guns if they are to be forbidden to be sold. There would also have to be penalties for being caught with one that you did not own before the ban went in to affect.

Imagine how expensive these things will be the week leading up to the final ban.

OK, I wasn't following you....right....the idea being that if they are going to be grandfathered in, I better get them now. But my point was that, if I remember correctly, she first stated that there would be no grandfather clause...so now that has been walked back so isn't that good news?

I'm not sure where you see "mandatory registration" in anything I've read.....and as far as no new guns, meh, if I owned guns I'm pretty sure I'd already have what I needed that would be on a ban list anyway.

None of it is good news and this could create a new black market epidemic of weapons coming into the states, now cartels wouldn't just be supplying dope to gangs, but weapons and probably the fully automatic kind. Would just fuel their agenda, but the real destruction of the second amendment is making it too expensive, too restrictive to own or possess firearms. You can be sure if an "AWB" gets pushed through, they'll go after concealed carry next or ammunition manufacture. Weapons are useless if ammo is too expensive to feed them.

If the choice comes down to:

A) hand in your AK
B) Go to prison for 20 years, miss your children growing up, graduating from college, getting married, having grandbabies....

I'll choose A. but I'll cut it in to pieces first. They aren't selling it off to Mexican Drug lords this time.

If the choice comes down to:

A) hand in your AK
B) Go to prison for 20 years, miss your children growing up, graduating from college, getting married, having grandbabies....

I'll choose A. but I'll cut it in to pieces first. They aren't selling it off to Mexican Drug lords this time.

True Dat

Like I said in a previous post. 95% of the members on this forum will conform to the govt.'s request.
Me, not so much.

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr

And like I said...going to prison for 20 years and making new cuddle buddies is not worth any of it......with all of that being said.....There has to be a way to protect people from this ever happening again. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the parents waiting to hear if there 5 year old was dead or alive.....it makes me physically ill. Something does need to be done.....I just don't know what.

Back
Top Bottom