• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At the end of my street this morning...

Lady lives across the street from me has wheels like that on a Tahoe. Funny as hell really, they get repoed about this time every year and she hides the truck until tax time comes around. You aint lived till you seen these folks in the street at 2 am screamin at a repo man about some rims.

Lady lives across the street from me has wheels like that on a Tahoe. Funny as hell really, they get repoed about this time every year and she hides the truck until tax time comes around. You aint lived till you seen these folks in the street at 2 am screamin at a repo man about some rims.
Hard to keep that sub-70 IQ hidden.

If the chick's dig the car then he wins. Just going about it another way.
If you look at those wheels and you’re like….
53E99F52-2585-465C-AB27-DB10971FACDA.jpeg

then this is probably your crew…
528CD785-5DA7-4DA5-9C80-1E165AA308D5.jpeg

That car is not my 'thing', but..... I do have a lifted Jeep and a Toyota 4Runner, both with 31" tires on them.

To be honest, what's so different? If he had lifted it and put mud grips on it, would it be OK then? And yes, I'm still running factory brakes, hubs, axles, etc. (on the Jeep anyway).

I don't particularly care for it, but I would take it over a squatted truck any day of the week, and darn sure would rather be behind this than some diesel belching smoke at idle while the supercharger whistles louder than a freight train.

To pay that much money to make your car look like s*** is ridiculous. Take any nice looking car and they will screw it up with a set of s***** Wheels. And I use they-them as a pronoun so I am politically correct.

Back
Top Bottom