Athlon optics

I keep reading positive reviews on Athlon optics. The features on this model seen really appealing for the price point ( Illuminated, FFP, 34mm tube, and 56mm bell). I have never used or shot first focal plane, but am open to trying it. I've used cheaper glass in the past (mostly vortex and zeiss). I bought a Nightforce for my last rifle, its great but not 2k$ nice. Is this the magic blend of quality and price, or just more Chinese crap? (The rifle it will go on is a Daniel Defense Delta 5 in 6.5 creedmore and the longest range I have access to is 1000 yards).

Anything you buy from Athlon won't be as nice as your $2k Nightforce.

It's kinda what we all thought the nx8 was there to do. The SHV and NX8 both occupy the same price points with better reticles, erector ratios and FFP. The nxs refuses to die though so what do I know. I just don't see what market it's catering to.

Thought this was going to happen very soon after the NX8 line hit the market. Not sure exactly what they're doing over there anymore.

Love my ATACR's and the NX8 4-32x is becoming my favorite scope. I still have a few of the older NXS's, but they're all compacts like the 2.5-10x32mm.

Back
Top Bottom