• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Rapper shot/killed over tasty morsel.....

you cant make this stuff up. so awesome, lol

the sad thing is with that many people who saw went down wont come forward with info. i mean really

hahah get this. with talking to my younger brother who actually knows a few people who knows about this. he says this

-a bunch of people know who shot the guy, but they aint talking to police
-it wasnt about candy, it was over drugs and disrespect or some non-sense like that

hahah get this. with talking to my younger brother who actually knows a few people who knows about this. he says this

-a bunch of people know who shot the guy, but they aint talking to police
-it wasnt about candy, it was over drugs and disrespect or some non-sense like that

Yeah, but getting shot over drugs is so last century. Getting shot over candy = ratings!!

Yeah, but getting shot over drugs is so last century. Getting shot over candy = ratings!!
see the best thing about this whole story is that i never heard of this rapper before this news story, and im banking that most folks didnt know who he was or cared. now that he got killed over something ridiculous he is finally famous

oh man this day just keeps gettin better and better

Finally, I got the funeral arrangements for you guys!

The funeral for "Slim Dunkin" is at 11:00 am at the Berean Christian Church, 2201 Young Road, in Stone Mountain, Friday December 23, 2011

Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame are planning a lavish funeral for the rapper.

40 ounce Colt .45 double malts, Ham hocks, and bean pies will be served after the service.

Last edited:

The funeral for "Slim Dunkin" is at 11:00 am at the Berean Christian Church, 2201 Young Road, in Stone Mountain, Friday December 23, 2011

40 ounce Colt .45 double malts, Ham hocks and bean pies will be served after the service.

Is there a cover charge before 10pm? :lol:

40 ounce Colt .45 double malts, Ham hocks and bean pies will be served after the service.
I honestly thought u were BSin
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/21/waka-flocka-flame-gucci-mane-slim-dunkin-funeral/#.TvNnsDU3TgU

Wow, when I played the video my dog woke up and looked at me with a "eat **** and die" look. I guess even boxers can recognize scum by their voices.

Remind me why people are scared of those hoods? I know they like violence and all, but I've got at least 5 "choppas" for every real job he's had.

Back
Top Bottom