• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Rapper shot/killed over tasty morsel.....

This is why we need wealth redistribution. If the assailant had more money, he could have had enough money to purchase his own piece of candy, resulting in both of the young men living prosperous and professional lives.

Or both would have a gun and know one would have been shot...l.

I heard .357, mac 11 and ak. He did not have any of them. In his next life he should practice what he preaches. Would have came in handy during the candy fight. I heard trick or treat also. he died because of candy. Life can be ironic.

I think its kinda funny that this is said to have happened over candy, I would guess it was something else. But, his friends suck if it took an hour and a half for the police to find out about this, what happen to the sniper detectors?

I think its kinda funny that this is said to have happened over candy, I would guess it was something else. But, his friends suck if it took an hour and a half for the police to find out about this, what happen to the sniper detectors?

People that live that sort of life that he did do not talk to the police. there were 30 witnesses but none of them will talk. why you ask? Simple. They dont want to be labeled as a "snitch". It does not matter if it were their little brother or even mother. They would rather let the person walk then them be labeled a "snitch"./

Back
Top Bottom