• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATL Rapper shot/killed over tasty morsel.....

People that live that sort of life that he did do not talk to the police. there were 30 witnesses but none of them will talk. why you ask? Simple. They dont want to be labeled as a "snitch". It does not matter if it were their little brother or even mother. They would rather let the person walk then them be labeled a "snitch"./
I'm sure the shooter will get a death sentence in the streets quicker than the justice system wouldve gave him one

I found the entire news story amusing. I have seen better recording studios in people's homes than that **** hole. It's a good thing I don't like candy or I would have to blast a mother****er!

I found the entire news story amusing. I have seen better recording studios in people's homes than that **** hole. It's a good thing I don't like candy or I would have to blast a mother****er!

Reminds me of Wayne Brady on Chapelle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkwTzy7T_Lw

This clip is pure awesome! Everytime I see Wayne on Let's Make a Deal, I just can't get this out of my head!

People that live that sort of life that he did do not talk to the police. there were 30 witnesses but none of them will talk. why you ask? Simple. They dont want to be labeled as a "snitch". It does not matter if it were their little brother or even mother. They would rather let the person walk then them be labeled a "snitch"./

And that is what I find funny about it. The I want to be a thug/rapper/drug dealer mind set is so clearly self destructive. Also if they allowed it to be over drugs or respect it would have legitimized ''silm dunkin'' as a hardcore gangsta rapper, so lthey would say it was over candy to discredit him. Hell his homies most likely knew what was going to happen and let it, but atleast there are not snitches around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom