• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta area shop w/lots of Case knives?

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
287   0
Reaction score
Thinking about picking up a new Case knife, but I'd like to check out several styles and handle materials.

Is there a store in the Atlanta area that has numerous Case knives to check out? Not the blister pack variety that Walmart/Academy carry, but the real deal?

Not local exactly, but Smokey Mountain Knife Works has a building full of Case knives. They are just outside Pigeon Forge in Sevierville Tenn. The place is so big you can spend hours in there!

It's not a huge selection but Ace Hardware in Dallas has Case knives. They had more pocket knives than fixed blades the last time I was there total Case knives maybe 15 or 20.

Thinking about picking up a new Case knife, but I'd like to check out several styles and handle materials.

Is there a store in the Atlanta area that has numerous Case knives to check out? Not the blister pack variety that Walmart/Academy carry, but the real deal?

Bro, hit up Johnny's BBQ in Powder Springs! Excellent food/Friendliest staff and a huge selection(at least 5 cases) of Case blades! The most I've seen in a single store. They also, have Guns/ammo/band everything else! The best part is the Guns/ammo table is right in the middle of the restaurant! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom