Atlanta Greyhound Station current safety status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeake

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone. Anyone know how safe or unsafe the bus station at Forsyth street is today? I need to be there to pick up someone this afternoon....

Thanks in advance

Happy Independence day!!!

I haven't gone by there since I stopped having to commute downtown a few months back.

During the day it was always sketchy, but probably fine if you keep your wits about you. Lots of homeless and drifters hang out around there.

It's not a great place, but it should be reasonably safe during the day time hours.

Maybe look for some live camera feeds. Last time I was there (last May?) it was rough enough. The Greyhound security was wearing body armor, the pan-handlers were pushy, and the homeless were aggressive.

Good Morning everyone. Anyone know how safe or unsafe the bus station at Forsyth street is today? I need to be there to pick up someone this afternoon....

Thanks in advance

Happy Independence day!!!

Anytime you travel inside the 285 zone you should go hevaley armed with extra ammunition. Thats my standard operating procedure.

Yeah, the google maps images shows bums everywhere....I am normally not concerned with any of that but today it is different....I am intercepting my 17-year-old niece who is more like 12. She doesn't know we are coming. Her father does.... Her skank whore cum dumpster mother woke her up this morning and made her get on the bus at 5 am to send her to south Florida, with no phone....till she needs a babysitter again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom