• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Atlanta Pinball Museum

Got a location in mind? Or at least a general area? Concept sounds good if it's safely accessible.
Seaboard Industrial Parkway in west midtown. No foot traffic around there, people don't just wander around. Plus the building sits on 5 acres so i can fence it off and put stadium lighting up. Women will feel safe bringing their kids to the museum. That has been very important in the entire planning process. People have to feel safe.

Tell him maybe inquire at Greater Southern in Atlanta. I "think" they are now located on Chatt- a- who-chee (sp) off Defoor Ave.

They have been in biz a LONG time and may have something he needs / desires :thumb: Probably ANY part for ANY machine also. Can drive there and look inside also.

Tell him maybe inquire at Greater Southern in Atlanta. I "think" they are now located on Chatt- a- who-chee (sp) off Defoor Ave.

They have been in biz a LONG time and may have something he needs / desires :thumb: Probably ANY part for ANY machine also. Can drive there and look inside also.
I know those guys. Good people. Really High end man cave game room stuff. Only one pinball machine though.

Only 1 pinball machine?

I have not been to their new location but 20 years ago at their old spot they had many in their show room. They have been around a long time!
Some of the best pinball games were made in 97 and 98. It was the height before the crash. After that home video games became advanced and popular. The internet also became cheaper then. That and georgia has some antiquated gaming laws about pinball that make it a pain in the butt to do a coin op route. All reasons why there is very little pinball in Georgia

A good buddy of mine just launched a campaign to start a pinball museum in Atlanta. He actually quit his job to focus on this!

He is huge into pinball machines and has had this project in his crosshairs for a few months now.

Here is the site (safe and secure link)

http://atlantapinballmuseum.com/

Comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.
Bumping the thread

I played one just like this every day for a couple of years in the late 70s. Loved pinball.

Good luck on your venture!

KissPinball.jpg

Back
Top Bottom