• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auto shopping...this is getting... Update! search is Over!!

If you'll use the truck for stuff like this, then you've made a good purchase.

DSC00823_small.jpg

http://www.stanceworks.com/2017/06/...utah-stanceworks-off-road-by-jim-bob-barnett/

If not, you should have gone with the 911. ;)

Nope between the built 80 and the Taco, I'll be seeing places that a 911 cannot venture.

I like the overcab shell on that Taco.I like how mine is set up as it's put together to support a RTT, but if I were shopping, thats the one I'd want.

I bought this 03 Land Rover and Overlander trailer a few months back for off road stuff.

The KTM 450 EX-C rides on the hitch on the trailer.

Camp.jpg

I know that truck. I wanted to look at it before I bought my truck but it just never worked out. I guess it was before they traded it in and were trying to sell it themselves. They were asking a little on the high side but it was a super nice truck. Congrats. You can’t go wrong with a taco.

I got it for considerably less than their craigslist ad price. The previous owner did so much that I'm still figuring things out. I'm very happy with it. I was considering a TRD Offroad for the rear e locker, so seeing this with ARB's, the only thing I'm missing is the downhill descent.

Nice taco! Good thing it's a 4.0! I was so torn between a taco and a 4runner.

When I test drove a new taco it had no power and the transmission couldn't make up its mind what gear to be in.

Ended up in a 4runner.

Same here- I was disappointed in them going to the 3.5. It's been a solid engine in the Lexus, but it was, IMO, a financial decision and not an evolutionary one.

Crazy trivial tidbit is that the Lotus Evora is using the 3.5L Toyota and is getting 400hp out of it. Why will Toyota not offer the same?!

Back
Top Bottom