• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&W Triple Ball Hitch

CliffB

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
Alright, so my large enclosed trailer requires a 2 5/16" ball, my new utility trailer for my wife's Jeep is a 1 7/8" and my 16' utility trailer is a 2" ball. Currently I've got one hitch for each trailer that I have to rotate out depending on which I am towing. Also my truck is a 2.5" hitch so when using the 1 7/8" or 2" ball I have to put in the adaptor. Cheap hitches have always gotten me by so $265 for a hitch is a lot for me.

Is the B&W triple ball hitch worth the money for time and effort savings or should I suck it up and just keep switching hitches as needed? Thanks for your input.

41q8zNTUnZL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Other option is selling my 16' utility trailer and buying an 18-20' deckover that also uses a 2 5/16" ball but that seems a little extreme.

I'd be interested to hear about it as well. I'm between a B&W and Curt adjustable. I have no need for the 1 7/8 though.

For what it's worth the trailer I have is the size of my truck bed so I don't foresee needing it often unless I just need a couple more feet and don't want to pull the 16' trailer. Just seems silly to buy the 2" and 2 5/16" and not just go ahead for the 3 ball.

Back
Top Bottom