• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baby Duramax MF GENERAL MOTOR CUSTOMERS SERVICE (866 numbers)

You need a different dealer, if not I’d definitely go the lemon law route. I’ve got 5 of those little diesels in my inner circle and out of all five of them there’s been one NOX sensor go bad. Crap happens to all of them, the way the dealer handles it makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YMMV but I don't know anyone who has ever received satisfaction under the GA Lemon Law without an attorney,

It's set up to favor the dealer, with a lot of hoops to jump through, and miss one, and your screwed.

I have been looking into that! Looks like u have to hire a attorney! Wth

I have a friend who successfully processed a full return through the threat (very real threat) of Lemon Law a few years back. This was after he repeatedly dropped rear diffs out of the truck while towing near max weight. He got it done himself. But he is a doer. Hard working blue color landscaper / machine operator. The law is very real I believe. And in your favor if you qualify. Probably well worth basic attorneys fees in my .02.

They been running them for ever all over the world! But it is AMERICA HOME OF THE WEAKEST RACE IN THE WORLD!

No !! We have the American government which takes everything it regulates and turns it to poop. Look at diesel engines, gas cans and health insurance as 3 great examples of government failure. Pre 05 vs. post 05 truck emissions. Let's take a truck and reduce the mileage and make it less reliable in the name of the god of emissions.

Back
Top Bottom