• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Backyard black coyote video from a few hours ago...

We can go to the cabin in Banks. I have regulars on camera up there right now. This one however is clandestine suburban dispatch. Not good for a massive ground assault. ;)

We can do both. I have ways of making my rounds not talk. Thank you HB60!!!!

Promise not to talk politics!! :lol:

We can do both. I have ways of making my rounds not talk. Thank you HB60!!!!

Promise not to talk politics!! :lol:
Nothing to talk about. We both know when you're wrong. :p ;)
Holler, we can go most anytime. For some reason though, the ones in Banks are smarter than your average vermin. I've killed 3 but not one was called in. Just by chance while deer hunting...

Nothing to talk about. We both know when you're wrong. :p ;)
Holler, we can go most anytime. For some reason though, the ones in Banks are smarter than your average vermin. I've killed 3 but not one was called in. Just by chance while deer hunting...

What calls have you tried?

What calls have you tried?
I have a FoxPro with a variety of stuff loaded. Generally cottontail in distress of course, but also pup distress, kitten distress, wood pecker, feeding frenzy, blah, blah, blah. Oddly enough, I've called in more stuff with a hand held $19 Cass Creek. :confused:

I have a FoxPro with a variety of stuff loaded. Generally cottontail in distress of course, but also pup distress, kitten distress, wood pecker, feeding frenzy, blah, blah, blah. Oddly enough, I've called in more stuff with a hand held $19 Cass Creek. :confused:
Dang. Fawn in distress? Decoy?

Back
Top Bottom