• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Backyard black coyote video from a few hours ago...

OK...I may get some grief for this one but, the black yote looks like a Belgian Sheepdog. Maybe someone's pet turned wild.

A friend of mine had a male German Shepard that I gave him as a pup.

After it was a couple years old it would take off and run with a small pack of coyotes from time to time and come back hours later.

batoncolle batoncolle digging the new avatar! :nod:

Gracias. The new site killed not only my WONDERFUL signature, :becky:, but it cut out the Boss Hawg portion of my previous avatar. I got tired of trying to make it fit so I put this one up. I'm hoping it will inspire me to get off my lazy butt and go hunt the darn things...

Gracias. The new site killed not only my WONDERFUL signature, :becky:, but it cut out the Boss Hawg portion of my previous avatar. I got tired of trying to make it fit so I put this one up. I'm hoping it will inspire me to get off my lazy butt and go hunt the darn things...
Imagine how full that coat is RIGHT NOW. Get out there!....

Imagine how full that coat is RIGHT NOW. Get out there!....

Well unfortunately post deer season and cool weather means yard cleanup time of the year. Between that along with work/work and exercise, I'm not exactly motivated to get out and do it. But the fact that my best spot is probably about 50 yards from my back door, means I really do not have any excuses...

Well unfortunately post deer season and cool weather means yard cleanup time of the year. Between that along with work/work and exercise, I'm not exactly motivated to get out and do it. But the fact that my best spot is probably about 50 yards from my back door, means I really do not have any excuses...
You sir are pathetic. Consider this your official notification. :laugh:

You sir are pathetic. Consider this your official notification. :laugh:

No argument there. I will say though, although I hear the yotes howling on a fairly regular basis, I've gotten very few on camera in the last several months. They are smart and realize this is a danger zone. Also it's very rare to get them on camera during the day around here and even rarer to actually see them in the day so most of the hunting I do is right after sundown.

Back
Top Bottom