• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Backyard shooting - Anyone here lucky enough?

I've got about 50 yards in my backyard and I shoot clays behind my house every now and then. Mostly just shoot handguns though, very seldom shoot highpowered rifle in my backyard range. I try not to piss off my neighbors too much!

I know I'm lucky, I've got a LARGE YARD and keep in my P/U truck a few different pistols and 2 different rifles, 1 shotgun and very few days go by that I don't see something that needs shooting to get rid of. I also try to keep something in the tractor cabs for the labor if they need/want something. For family fun we have a large wash/gully that we use.

I built a stack of sandbags surrounded by crossties and I shoot .22s and pistols off my deck at 25yds. It's nice to be able to load a few rounds and walk outside and test them. I drive 5 miles to my buddys place where we built a covered shooting house and can shoot high power out to 300yds.

Shoot out back all the time. Pistol/Rifle Fixin' to move the rifle range back to 75 yards.
Shoot uphill but it's mostly flat where we stand. Got a pretty big backstop, side of a ridge!

I have a 100 yard out the front door and up to 500 yard directly behind the house.

Hello there, am Spas-12 Owner,

I here you 500yrd range? Well, I have a Styer SSG P2K I have not shot in over a yr that is just itching to reach out and touch some something at 500yrds. Wanna be friends? I might even bring a bullet or two so you can shoot it? LOL

i974.photobucket.com_albums_ae227_WilliamAWright_StyerSSGP2K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom