• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bacon to be Banned

We're my country gone?

It's gone to diversity. Recently Hillsdale College published an article on diversity, citizenship and immigration, taken from a speech given this past April. Well worth a read.

Does Diversity Really Unite Us? Citizenship and Immigration
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/does-diversity-really-unite-us-citizenship-immigration/

A few short quotes:

"Progressive liberalism no longer views self-preservation as a rational goal of the nation-state. Rather, it insists that self-preservation and national security must be subordinate to openness and diversity."

"In support of all this, we are asked to believe something incredible: that the American character is defined only by its unlimited acceptance of diversity. A defined American character—devotion to republican principles, republican virtue, the habits and manners of free citizens, self-reliance—would in that case be impermissibly exclusive, and thus impermissibly American."

"Our progressive politicians and opinion leaders proclaim their commitment to diversity almost daily, chanting the same refrain: 'Diversity is our strength.' This is the gospel according to political correctness ... But greater diversity means inevitably that we have less in common, and the more we encourage diversity the less we honor the common good."

It will happen here. Not in my lifetime maybe but it will happen. Probably in a Michigan city or Calif. city or township first but eventually it'll be banned here. Stacey says we just don't understand Shariah so she'll help us get enlightened.
Speaking of gap tooth Stacey, There's an article on Breitbart right now about how Habersham Co had about 273 REGISTERED voters but 670 votes were cast in the primary. And while streaming Von Hessler on WSB this morning I heard a clip of her on one of the Comedy Central fake news shows . She was calling Kemp the architect of voter suppression. So if we don't let them cheat then we're cheating racists? Only a poverty pump Democrat could come up with that type of logic.

upload_2018-8-8_17-4-35.png

Back
Top Bottom