• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bad things you USED to do at work.

Worked at Econo Paint shop on Eisenhower Pkwy next to I75 south back in 04. For some reason they always picked me when a car had to get sanded down to bare metal ( which they normally never do). So this little asshole Yankee regional manager didn't like me right off the bat. Plus he always had cheap cigar breath. One day I went to lunch and came back to find he had taken my roll around seat and locked it up where I couldn't get to it. So while he was standing in the shop area I went and got his office chair and threw it in the dumpster with him watching.
I walked back to my sander and before he could say anything I said " Straighten your bidness, Yankee."

Worked at a Kroger when i was in high school, and the girl i was dating worked at the starbucks kiosk inside the store and near closing time, we snuck off into the produce freezer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Play on ODT and pretend like I'm listening during meetings. Also, creepering, but... try to see which female co-workers across the "boardroom" table do and don't have underwear on.

One time, when i was the Back Up for the department im over now (back up was the term we used for the de facto second in charge) i told a new kid to bring me a sheet metal stretcher and he spent an hour and a half walking around the shop looking for one.

Also sent another guy after a 90° drill bit.

And another after a propane tank for my welder.

Told one guy to go get me a cup of laquor thinner and handed him a Styrofoam cup.

Told new folks as restaurants they needed to empty the coffee machine at the end of the night. It was hooked up to a water line so I would tell them it takes a while to just keep going.

Then at closing we would all sit around the bar and have an end of shift several drinks.

One time, when i was the Back Up for the department im over now (back up was the term we used for the de facto second in charge) i told a new kid to bring me a sheet metal stretcher and he spent an hour and a half walking around the shop looking for one.

Also sent another guy after a 90° drill bit.

And another after a propane tank for my welder.

Told one guy to go get me a cup of laquor thinner and handed him a Styrofoam cup.

lmao. I bet the dude got a surprise when he poured the lacquer thinner in the cup.

Back
Top Bottom