• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bad things you USED to do at work.

Worked at Econo Paint shop on Eisenhower Pkwy next to I75 south back in 04. For some reason they always picked me when a car had to get sanded down to bare metal ( which they normally never do). So this little asshole Yankee regional manager didn't like me right off the bat. Plus he always had cheap cigar breath. One day I went to lunch and came back to find he had taken my roll around seat and locked it up where I couldn't get to it. So while he was standing in the shop area I went and got his office chair and threw it in the dumpster with him watching.
I walked back to my sander and before he could say anything I said " Straighten your bidness, Yankee."

Where'd you work after that?

Where'd you work after that?
Oddly enough I didn't get fired that day. Had to be about a week later. Some absolute moron brought in a late 90s Jag XJ6 in beautiful silver and wanted us to put one of those outlaw $180.00 paint jobs on it. So they told me to start " Scuffing it up" and I refused. I told the shop foreman that I couldn't stop them from vandalizing a Jaguar but I would NOT be a part of it.

Small restroom for the office and I'd go in after a burrito feast, pinch off some biohazard floaters, leave em floating, disable the exhaust fan and stick a biohazard label on the door as I left if no one was watching. Used to be all I could not to bust out laughing when guys would come right back out gagging. They finally figured out who it was and played some mundane tricks on me so I started coming in an hour early and really setting them up, those string pull firecrackers would be wired to damn near everything they would have to move, office chairs, etc. I'd put masking tape over their optical mouse eye, swap keys on keyboards for those that had to look to type like I am doing now, broke a bottle of peppermint oil by mistake and that Shiite will make your eyes water like mace, taped the broken bottle under the bosses desk he came out crying about what th, hades was he smelling. The were needless to say happy to see me retire.

A loud mouthed, a-hole transferred into the facilty and immediately started getting on everyone's nerves and would leave his dirty dishes in the break room sink and his personal items scattered around on the table.So one night he had the eve shift and I had the mid-shift and after he left I took his dirty dishes out of the sink, put them in his open locker along with his jacket, headset and other personal items, closed the door and filled it up through the vents with three cans of Great Foam.

Next day it was a big orange block of crap that he had to cut out with a razor knife but everything was stuck together. After that he never left his crap laying around or dishes in the sink.

Some of these things are pretty daggum funny. Some of these things are pretty daggum mean-spirited, and not funny at all. It's making for good reading, though. :)

Just remembered this one... Used to work with a guy that thought he was the funniest, cutest gift to the women in the office. He would fill his coffee cup and make the rounds every day, chatting them up. One day, he perceived himself to be extra charming, as every woman he spoke with smiled or laughed heartily. Thought he would blow a fuse when he discovered that I had written on the bottom of his white cup with a Sharpie, in large black letters, "I am an asshole". Every time he took a sip, he displayed that message.

Back
Top Bottom