• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bama v. Clemson.... live commentary....

I don't hate many people I know who went there, but I dislike most of their less accomplished fans.

There are some seriously non-classy folks who are hangers-on of UGA.

I can see that. Very few teams themselves are unlikable other than New England. Bama has tons of annoying fans, but Saban and the rest of the Bama team have mostly carried themselves with class. My only "hate" comes from them being so good and just wanting to see someone else win.

If UGA had played Clemson last nite the score would have been:
Clemson 99
UGA 3

Clemson would have sent in the water boys to play the 4thQ to keep from scoring more than 100 points.

Probably much closer to the truth than folks would like to admit.

Clemson's defensive line was definitely the best I have ever seen in college. Probably better than 3/4 of the NFL. Plus, if Fromm continued to choke and double choke like he did all through the Alabama game, Clemson could have broke triple digits. They would have absolutely curb-stomped UGA and their trash-talking coach.

Fromm better figure some stuff out over the off season. Over throwing everyone by 10 yards all though games ain't gonna cut it.

-But that would pretty much make me happy. I think Fromm is a baby. Marsha has a LOT more talent.

They were pulling a WHOLE lot of stuff in the first half, but finally gave up.

I saw two very obvious targetings which weren't called against Bama. Plus, several other holds and such.
2qndqm.jpg

Clemson's defensive line was definitely the best I have ever seen in college. Probably better than 3/4 of the NFL. Plus, if Fromm continued to choke and double choke like he did all through the Alabama game, Clemson could have broke triple digits. They would have absolutely curb-stomped UGA and their trash-talking coach.

Fromm better figure some stuff out over the off season. Over throwing everyone by 10 yards all though games ain't gonna cut it.

-But that would pretty much make me happy. I think Fromm is a baby. Marsha has a LOT more talent.

Nah, Clemson'sline is not better than 3/4 of the NFL. No one but you believe that. Would they have beat UGA? UGA would have been a heavy underdog. Come on, even you don't believe triple digits. Everyone has their own opinions, but calling someone a baby who actually plays the game while we sit at home on a computer. Well, there is a word for that, but I will not say it.
I still don't know why everyone wants to talk about UGA. Bama lost last night and all I continue to hear is what Clemson would have or could have done to UGA. UGA did not deserve a shot and they did not get one. Bama had a shot, but got dominated. Just talk about Bama or Clemson. They are the one's who actually played last night.

Fromm was 2nd to only Tua in the SEC in TDs and completion percentage. But yeah, he sucks.... No doubt that Lawrence even makes Tua look bad.

I always laugh when I hear anyone compare college ball to the NFL in any capacity. The worst NFL offensive line would absolutely dominate those boys, it is a whole different level and making that statement makes it seem like you don’t know football.

Back
Top Bottom