• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

I can't find a news article about this. Not saying its not true but would like to have another piece to verify this before I post it to Facebook and email it out. Anyone got anything?

This. I haven't heard this anywhere. It sounds like some false info somebody is spreading around. Don't get me wrong I don't like BoA either but I also don't want any stories like this to be taken as truth without any facts to back it up.

I'm seeing this topic on other boards and member's posting (as recent as a few minutes ago) that they used their BoA debit & CC's today to purchase both firearms & ammo.
Might be a BS story... Either way, don't like BoA & don't bank with them.
Yeah, I'm calling BS. I bought ammo this afternoon with my BoA card, and BUIS and magpul ranger floor plates with it last night online.

I'm calling shenanigans....

I can't find a news article about this. Not saying its not true but would like to have another piece to verify this before I post it to Facebook and email it out. Anyone got anything?

It looks like the video hit you tube around 4pm EST. Dunno how long it will take for word of mouth to travel and his a news source. Its only had 306 views as of 10:24pm EST, usually when they hit like 10k views is when other sources pick it up.

I don't like BoA's policy about not banking with gun manufactures (like McMillan), but the only thing I can find about not being able to use a BoA card to purchase a firearm is that McMillan will no longer accept a BoA card as payment.

Back
Top Bottom