• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Banned …….Permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to be in the big boy club pick a mod and give them a big FU….
I'm sure moding a site like this is like herding drunk cats through a car wash.
It's a thankless but necessary evil and for the most part I thank they do a pretty fair job...for the most part.
There are several who lack the judicial restraint necessary and and very much like to use their position as a bully pulpit with the emphasis on the "bully" part. They make up and interpret the rules however they see fit. If you question them on anything their answer is "Because I said so and there's nothing you can do about it" or words to that effect.
Those are people I wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire.
Now about those self appointed moderators and purveyors of good taste...

Where’s Dingo Dingo lol
C9DE8199-3CD1-4808-8BC7-3CDE6A63B650.jpeg

Better not mention rediculous priced items and trying to help sellers realize why their listing hasn’t sold in four months. Also trying to help buyers get info/educate members on the items and the market.

That’s a paddlin’!
I really should have scanned through the rules before I signed up…. that was my first mishap. The mods let me slide on my first “Academy Sports has it cheaper than that”.

I really should have scanned through the rules before I signed up…. that was my first mishap. The mods let me slide on my first “Academy Sports has it cheaper than that”.
98% of listings, could be fixed if they went to r/gundeals or ammoseek. Com.

If somebody on here is trying to sell a Sigg P320 that used for $550 when you could literally go and get a police trade in an excellent condition for $350 yet for some reason the mods on the forum does not want me to educate people to HELP EVERYONE here… buyers and sellers.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom