• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Banned

Yea, this… made a post in stupid stuff and got dinged cause I was told it belonged in political…go figure…ain’t they one and the same?
Anything that has a politician name or their face, has to be posted in the political. I learned by the hard way of a huge palmaris hit! 😆 🤣 😂

Anything that has a politician name or their face, has to be posted in the political. I learned by the hard way of a huge palmaris hit! 😆 🤣 😂
This had neither…it was meant to be stupid . But, what I meant didn’t mean anything it’s what the mod decided he wanted it to mean

You really have to try, or be real good at it. About 1% of all the members even get Points, about 3% get reminders. So 97% have never had contact with a mod for site disipline.

Funny most are in this thread…LOL
Only about 3% of members actually post and participate outside of the classifieds too. Math is hard.

I just checked and it's been 5 years since I've had a timeout....Friday nights gonna be lit cuz im gonna be...😆
I will find a place for you to bring a word and be a speaker/preacher and not get into trouble... :behindsofa: 😆 🤣

Back
Top Bottom