• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Banned at local restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on this topic. Why do couples/families etc.... all use their phones while out at a restaurant.
Can't people have conversations anymore - many times I look around the restaurant and see no one talking to each other but sat looking into a "gadget"
It ain't the phones, it's the crap on them. Social media mostly. The modern Trojan Horse. I used to get letters from my Grandmother. Meant so much. Read them over and over. A letter from home or that special someone can not be replaced by a text or Facebook message. Turned into a bunch of lost souls stumbling around with a phone up to our face. To the OP, rude for you to expect to put the world on hold in a public place while you take a call.

IMG_0113.jpg

You have love a liberal cry baby. That makes me laugh all day long.

On top of the fact that a restaurant makes their monies from turning tables. If they were getting busier they probably wanted the table

IM ANOTHER ONE THAT DOESNT LIKE TO TRY EATING OUT WITH WIFE AND SOMEONE GETS ON PHONE AND HAS A CONVERSATION FOREVER ! MINE AND HERS STAY OFF WHILE IN A RESTRAUNT OR OTHER PLACE WHERE OUR PHONES MIGHT BE A HARASSMENT TO OTHERS. MY MEALS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME AND THERE IS NO ONE I WANT TO GET A CALL FROM WHILE EATING .

Then you probably know that they don't want someone clogging up one of their tables for over a half hour, especially seeing as how they were busy.....they want to make money and if they can't seat guests, that opportunity declines.
At the timeframe I visit the store it is usually empty. I usually sit/eat/go. As I received the call I kind of panicked as I had my food untouched and I really wanted to elicit this gentlemans assistance with a project I am currently working on.

Everything was going perfectly and the usual staff greeting did not interfere.

Just gauging the group think. Thats why I posted this in stupid stuff. Believe me when I say I was having a quiet conversation. The performance probably could not be performed louder if he tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom