• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Banned at local restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much of this was that the OP was taking up a table over two shifts. Servers like to turn over tables as quickly as they can, especially if the place is filling up.

Also, it sounds like the first server who went off-shift during the phone call got screwed out of the tip for that service. Might have given the 2nd server a bit of an attitude for that.

Still,if the server was intentionally being annoying, I can't fault the OP for getting upset. If it was just normal background noise... not so much.

Why is this even a question? Youre pissed because someone did what they were supposed to do for their operation and you couldn't hear your "important" call but that "important" call wasn't "important" enough to take outside? Im probably late to the party but dang man are you serious? lol

1444438257-1444237270-mr-bean-2.jpg
1444438257-1444237270-mr-bean-2.jpg

Good on you! I don't like to be bothered when I go out and pay money for a meal either ,but I am not going to yell at people for doing their job. If I want a quiet meal I go to a restaurant that I know has that atmosphere.

GREAT idea for a new restaurant name!!!
Helen Keller Dining.jpg
:)
Too soon? :doh: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom